Hendricks County Bridle Bunch
Next Important Dates:
January 10 @ 6:30: First Hippology Meeting
- In the Hendricks County 4H Building
- Contact Carla or Haley with questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hippology is an activity that will enhance learning for 4H members by letting them gain and show their knowledge and understanding of horse-related science.
Febuary 6 @ 6:30: Club Meeting
- Topic: First aid for horses
- Please bring donations of winter supplies for horses or humans
Silent Auction & Tack Sale & Chili Supper
January 29, 1:00-4:00
Location: South Hall, Danville Fairgrounds
Table Fee: Members $5, Non-member $10
*Free Table for donation worth at least $20 to silent auction!*
Meal: $5 chili or soup, bread, crackers, and water (Desert and Sodas also available)
*RSVP by January 27 to reserve a table by emailing 4HBridleBunch@gmail.com